The thing about Hate

The thing about Hate.. 

" It seeps into every inch of her heart when she remembers everything. It controls every thought of hers. She breathes in the fury, the vengence and the contempt within her is pulling her further into her own spiral...."
 

-------------------------

Today begins a journey I have for so long wished to bring to life. Call me an amateur in the writing world with just her 'pen and paper' or more literally put in this modern age that we are programmed in - her fingers and screen,I may not have professional writing skills but at least I have the basic skill. And I most importantly have my passion to guide me along through my chosen path in life. 

Hello everyone and welcome to my page. I am dcannie14 just an ordinary young woman barely crawling into the great be maze and complications of our beloved world. It's hard on its own when a girl becomes a woman what more when that young woman enters a world so full of confusion and conflict. As I journey through my life I plan to track the growth of young adults in this modern age that we live in and not just my personal growth. 

What will define me as a personal blogger is how personally I can relate with and interact with my fellow audience which I hope someday may be not just acquaintances but family. Let us not just be 'penpals' or more abrupt and relatable let us not be followers /readers/viewers but instead let us be friends/family/supporters...

I have indeed thought it out for awhile now. Thoroughly contemplated on how best to start my growth and more precisely where to start. It eventually did click The beginning is where we all start hence the skills link above. In my next post we will go through some interesting facts of pre-writting skills and gravely it may or may or may not affect us. 

Topics of interest that will be discussed and tips shared with you will include the following along with other topics of your choice.. 
▪️How our early childhood can mentally change            our characters   
▪️Young womanhood struggles... 
▪️How to become a better version of yourself... 
▪️How the world has changed so vastly 
▪️All things poetic 
▪️Book covers, quotes,trends and creativity 
▪️Novel/Story updates and interaction 
▪️Healthy living 

Thank you in advance for every new face that finds my feed and if that's the case please show some love by viewing my latest works on wattpad using the link below 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wierd Questions by curious me..

The balance needed by every writer

Superstition Frenzy