Constant motions of gradual changes

Hello everyone ! 
It has been a mighty long while , not only am I months overdue in post updates , but I am too a day late in normal schedule.

Anyway I do hope that you are still with me as I am still with you , thinking of you dearly especially during these new atmospheric lifestyle changes that have drastically changed over the past year and a half or at least almost bordering on one and a half years of the pandemic.

And talking about change in its general context , I am especially aware of the amount of habits that have been picked up along the past couple of months . Some new intriguing hobbies that anytime before the really lengthly lockdown I would neither have had time nor interest in , are now comforting.

A more artistic side of me has developed and expanded out to poster , portrait and wallpaper designing rather than simply creating through quotes and new poetry releases. The picture below is just on example out of many wallpaper ideas that I have come up with recently and trust me I really adore the richness in colour and paired with the shattered outlook , the piece feels classic .

Overally I have kept busy with my written poem collection increasing , designing for fun , kitchen fiascos now and then and a mountain load of chores too. It's been a lot to keep my mind off the fear of COVID-19 affecting my loved ones as well as myself.

Through it all though , it has been a constant concern that many others haven't had the luxury of being safe during this very threatening period . Not everyone has had access to proper hygienical routines which could be a resultant of any internal as well as external factors .
 These may include the shortage in supply of clean safe  water , sanitizers and disinfecting chemicals for use in households , clean and healthy food access , adherence to social distancing in high density localities situated in urban towns and cities , and also a breach in the gap between education and knowledge about the virus to every general citizen.

Now even though I am extremely tempted to elaborate and fully discuss these issues with you as truthfully as young adults , these are the kind of topics we need to concern ourselves with , I also understand that proper knowledge and information about such issues is vital. So we will save this discussion for later.

And besides , this post is all about change. Before you send in your public or private comments telling me about all the changes you have encountered , please click on the link below and carefully read the following poem , paying attention to brilliance in style and wording used by the poet .

The Road Not Taken

 I was and still am really impressed by the way he paints the picture of how pleasant it seems to follow along the wider more inviting path. He then states that , it is more intriguing to follow the narrow path as it is more mysterious. And mystery excites .

The wider path I known already , hence is to common and it's visible fruits to petty . Great individuals will strive to be bold , mysterious and adventurous. Adventure thrills.

Why I particularly chose to share this link with you is because I felt that during this pandemic we would be faced with innner battles that will desuade us from being brave . We have to be brave and positive about our future , for surely this crisis shall come to pass just s many others have in the past.

So the general outlook of our world on the road , which is life itself , is that you either give in to safe and comfortable living tucked away from the issues around yourself or you can take a narrow path of being properly engaged in the process of figuring out how to stop the spread , taking risks for others by providing for them.

Why sacrifice my safety for others. Why risk my life ?

Simple !

It's because , the greatest rewards one gets are found in giving to others.

So while we are constantly changing in our daily lives let's make I a habit to care for others , to care about our future , to be brave and great enough to stand up and make a change in others perspectives , growth and health....

How about that ! 

Love Dee

Don't forget to leave a page like , comment or to email us for suggestiin topics or featured and dedication posts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wierd Questions by curious me..

The balance needed by every writer

Superstition Frenzy